Given by Luc Hamel, co-founder and president of Slash Studio Numérique, this course covers the basics needed to optimize the use of web tools. The aim is to make the participants autonomous, make them feel confident they are making the right decisions according to their needs and help them implement the means to meet those needs through the different stages of web design.
- Choosing a domain name
- Web hosting, cPanel, SSL certificate
- Introduction to the different Google tools (Trends, MyBusiness, Analytics, etc.)
- The main content management systems (CMS); website building software programs (WordPress)
- Introduction to WooCommerce for e-commerce
- Introduction to basic web programming languages
- The important elements of a website
- Using a content template (copy deck)
- Basic SEO and the use of an SEO tag template
- Introduction to Google Ads and Facebook / Instagram ads
The participants will be given template-style tools (content creation and SEO tags) to help them reach the course objectives.
This course is for businesses that have been in operation for five years or less *